Skincare is necessary for all skin types! The skin is the body’s largest organ therefore, skincare is very important. Your skin is also exposed to elements such as the sun, heat, cold, humidity, dirt and water which again, shows the importance of taking care of your skin. Most people know the importance of sunscreen and cleansers as a part of a good skincare routine, but what about face toner?
At KORE Skincare, we want everyone to have beautiful and healthy skin! We know that toner skincare is important, and here is why!
Face Toner Necessity
What is toner?
Toner is a solution typically used after cleansing to balance your skin’s pH level and clear anyway traces of remaining products. It gives your skin a clean slate so that it can better absorb and react to any product applied afterwards. Just like a blonde toner, skin toner work to neutralise your skin.
Traditionally, face toners were alcohol-based. However, the KORE skin toner uses more natural products to ensure your skin is clear and protected from dryness.
Skin pH Levels
Make-up, moisturiser, sunscreen, sweat and daily life can alter your skin’s pH levels. A change in your skin’s pH level can cause bacteria growth leading to acne. It can also lead to dryness, sensitivity or hypersensitivity, and increase susceptibility to infections and diseases such as Atopic Dermatitis. Face toner and skin toner ensures that your skin is at a steady and healthy pH level.
Skin Toner Benefits
Now you know why face and skin toners are important, what are the actual benefits? Here are 5 benefits of toner.
- Decreases the appearance of pores – toners help give your skin a smoother and tighter look as it decreases the size of your pores.
- Soothes your skin – your skin is exposed to so much that soothing your skin can decrease irritation and sensitivity.
- Helps skin retain moisture – natural toners are moisturising in nature. But as toners clean and neutralise skin, it primes it for being able to absorb the moisture your skin requires.
- Gently removes oils, make-up and dirt – harsh make-up removers often can dry your skin. Toners are naturally efficient in removing a range of things from your skin.
- Protects skin – many toners have formulas that help protect your skin from environmental elements.
Toner in Your Skincare Routine
Face toner is a great addition to your skincare routine. It is best used after a cleanser and before using other products to get the best results. Face exfoliator is great to use before your toner to eliminate all dirt and build up. Soap-free cleansers and alcohol-free toners are the best for most skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. Doing this routine at night will help remove any build-up or debris that may build up during the day.
KORE Skincare Toner
We have toners that are based on nature and employ science-based recipes. We focus on providing products that are effective and promote the health of your skin. Our toners are a great addition to any skincare routine.
To learn more about our toners and our nature and science-based ethos, visit our website!